More than 100 jobs will be up for grabs at the new £100m Liverpool Shopping Park next week.
On Wednesday 13th September, big-name retail and leisure operators from the new shopping park will meet with potential part-time, temporary and permanent workers at a job fair organised by the park’s developers The Derwent Group and Liverpool in Work.
Retail and leisure operators including M&S Food Hall, H&M, River Island, B&Q, JD Sports, Outfit, Smyths Toys and Foot Asylum are all looking to hire staff ready for opening on Friday 20th October 2017.
Taking place from 11am to 7pm at The Devonshire House Hotel on Edge Lane, job-seekers are asked to attend with a CV and be ready to impress.
Michelle Atack, marketing manager for Liverpool Shopping Park said: “We’re just six weeks away from the opening of Liverpool Shopping Park and it’s wonderful to see our first phase retail and leisure operators ready to start building their teams. There’s plenty of opportunities on offer and we’re expecting lots of interest. It’s a brilliant chance to be part of Liverpool Shopping Park.”
The shopping park is expected to be the UK’s largest retail park once complete at 727,000 sq ft and will create a total of 3,000 jobs. Local charities are also set to benefit from the park’s success as The Derwent Group is part of the Albert Gubay Charitable Foundation. For every £100 that Liverpool Shopping Park tenants pay in rent, £42 will go directly to good causes and many of those will be in Merseyside.
For more information contact Helen or Barry at Story on
About Liverpool Shopping Park (www.liverpoolshoppingpark.co.uk)
- Smyths Toys – 14,996 sq ft, October 2017 opening
- River Island – 6,559 sq ft, October 2017 opening
- Fashion retailer – 13,049 sq ft, opening tbc
- TK Maxx – 10,000 sq ft, October 2017 opening
- Subway – 1,300 sq ft October 2017 opening
- B&Q – 49,000 sq ft, opened June 2017
- M&S Foodhall – 11,024 sq ft, October 2017 opening
- Boots –10,055 sq ft, October 2017 opening
- Outfit – 10,031 sq ft, October 2017 opening
- Chiquito – 4,000 sq ft, October 2017 opening
- Hollywood Bowl – 27,435 sq ft – Summer 2018 opening
- Frankie & Benny’s – 4,000 sq ft – October 2017 opening
About The Derwent Group (www.thederwentgroup.com)
The Derwent Group’s retail portfolio extends to 1.74m sq ft (99,775 sq m) and 55,000 sq ft (5,110 sq m) under construction across the North of England. The company operates across the retail, leisure, industrial and commercial sectors with approximately 80% of its portfolio currently in retail across nine retail parks in the North of England.