It is vitally important to you that your personal information is kept safe and confidential. It is equally important that when you communicate information to Derwent Group or Derwent Group communicates with you that such communication is secure.
This policy is intended to make sure that we, Derwent Group, do all that we can to ensure that information and communication with you is kept private.
Information we collect
- Information you choose to give us. This may be details you provide by filling in forms on our website (www.thederwentgroup.com). We use this information to be able to deal with your enquiry without asking unnecessary or unreasonable questions.
- The information we gather includes:
- Website analytics
- Newsletter sign up
- Brochure requests
- Contact forms
- Content performance testing
- Displaying content from external sources (i.e. YouTube)
- The information we gather includes:
What are Cookies?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are used to record certain interactions on a website. The cookies are stored by the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. You can think of cookies as providing a “memory” for the website, enabling it to recognise a user and respond appropriately.
Category 1 – Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to browse around our website and use its features.
Category 2 – Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use our website – for instance, which pages you go to most. This data may be used to help optimise our website and make them easier for you to navigate. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Category 3 – Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that we show you our website localised for your area. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following link useful: All About Cookies http://www.aboutcookies.org/
How do we use information we collect
- We use the information you supply to provide you with the service which you have requested.
- If you allow us to, we may also use the information you supply to provide you with information about other services or products which may be of interest to you.
- We will, at your request and subject to proof of identity, provide you with details of all personal information held about you under our control. Such information may be corrected, added to or deleted to ensure that it is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- We have security procedures in place for the administration of the website which prevent unauthorised access to the website processes and records.
- Ordinary emails passing between both parties are not secure.
- If you suspect that your data has reached an unauthorised person through us we ask that you provide us with a statement of how any actual or suspected security breach has come to your notice and the nature of that breach.
- We will investigate and take action as necessary to remedy any breach of security.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- We retain records in electronic form and maintain adequate backup procedures in the event of data corruption or destruction.
- After records are no longer required to be kept they are deleted.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the website.
Make an enquiry
Derwent Group is committed to providing site users with great service while protecting and respecting personal information. If you have questions or comments about our administration of your personally identifiable information, please contact us at info@Thederwentgroup.com. You may also use this address to communicate any concerns you may have regarding compliance with our Online Privacy Statement.
The Derwent Group
NUNNERY MILLS 1
OLD CASTLETOWN ROAD
ISLE OF MAN